Temporary worker.

A temporary foreign worker is a foreign national who is in Canada as a worker on an open (post-graduated, student spouse or temporary worker) or closed (tied to a particular employer) work permit. In general, an LMIA and a job offer are required to apply for a work permit from outside Canada. However, there are exceptions to the LMOE requirement. This is the case, for example, for the Francophone mobility program (nationals of French-speaking countries going to settle and work in a province other than Quebec).

Why work in Canada?

As soon as you enter Canada, you enjoy the entire social and health benefits (health insurance, employment insurance) as citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of course of the right to vote. The salaries are advantageous and the quality of life is one of the best in the world.

How does EC2 help you?

EC2 has contracts and employer partners in Canada to facilitate your access to a work contract and make it easier for you to work in Canada.