The sponsorship program was established by the government to allow people legally established in Canada to sponsor certain family members to come to Canada as permanent residents if you are at least 18 years old and are :

  • a Canadian citizen
  • a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Indian Act;
  • a permanent resident of Canada.

There are also other sponsorship programs that apply to temporary residents (foreign students and temporary workers), in which case the sponsored person receives a valid Open Work Permit.

All this may seem difficult and restrictive, but rest assured that at Eldorado Canada Consulting because we have the vision to turn your ambition into success, your dream into reality.